One of our core values is to act with integrity and be accountable to all our partners.
- Each project, piece of equipment, fellowship, bursary, etc. that we fund represents the hospital priorities that bring the Children’s from good to outstanding.
- The Executive Committee of the Foundation’s Board of Directors ensures that funds are distributed according to donors' wishes and that the needs of our young patients are met.
- The Budget Committee plays a key role in establishing an annual budget and controlling the Foundation’s yield.
- In collaboration with auditors from Deloitte, the Audit Committee's mandate is the supervision of financial systems and control of the organization, reviewing annual financial statements and recommending their approval by the Board, as well as proposing appropriate accounting policies and practices.
- Finally, to make sure that the funds are prudently invested and well-managed, the Investment Committee makes investment decisions on behalf of the Foundation and follows investment policies and advice.
To learn more about how your donations to The Montreal Children's Hospital Foundation are distributed, please consult our annual reports and financial statements.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have any questions about the protection of your personal information please contact the person responsible:
Renée Vézina, President
The Montreal Children's Hospital Foundation
3400 de Maisonneuve Blvd. 1420
Montreal, Quebec H3Z 3B8