Mission, Vision and Values
Our mission is to inspire and mobilize the community to support relentless innovation in research, teaching and care at the Montreal Children’s Hospital, an internationally-renowned pediatric centre affiliated with the McGill University Health Centre providing highly-specialized healthcare.
Our vision is to transform care so that every sick child has the opportunity to reach their full potential, to the best of their ability. That is why, thanks to our donors, we support programs with humanitarian values.
Our core values: We believe that giving must do good and feel good. This is why we are donor-centered and respectful, we behave with integrity, value teamwork and are dedicated to making others and ourselves shine.
- We believe that every donor brings us closer to our vision of transforming care for sick children.
- We are committed to continuously and proactively improving our donors’ experience.
- We make our donors shine.
- We listen to others.
- We treat others as they would like to be treated.
- We provide a safe and healthy working environment.
- We make our partners shine.
- We work together and never forget our common goal of helping sick children.
- We recognize that innovation can come from people at every level and every position.
- We grow collectively and together.
- We make our colleagues shine.
- We act with integrity and honesty in the work that we do and in the decisions that we make.
- We stretch every dollar further for maximum impact.
- We are accountable.
- We make the Foundation shine.
Help children, donate now
Your donation to The Children’s Foundation helps our young patients get back to being mischievous. Because a bratty kid is a healthy kid.