Caring for Kids Radiothon 2019
Tune in to the Caring for Kids Radiothon for a glimpse of life at the Children’s, as young patients and their families share personal stories of how their lives have been touched by the exceptional care of the hospital’s dedicated staff.
Broadcast live from the Hospital’s P.K. Subban Atrium from 5:30 AM to 7:00 PM on Bell Media’s CJAD 800, 95.9 Virgin Radio and CHOM 97 7, the Radiothon will feature 19 interviews with patients and families to convey an important message: we save lives every day and we need your support to continue to do so.
There are three easy ways to lend your support:
- Make your Radiothon gift right now!
- Click here to create your own Radiothon fundraising page and solicit friends and family.
- Be a Radiothon Ambassador by sharing our posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on the day of
Since 2004, the Caring for Kids Radiothon has raised over $23 million to meet the Hospital’s most urgent needs. Let’s make this one the best yet!
All the funds raised will go towards the Healthy Kids Fund to support the Hospital’s most urgent needs, to help with the purchase of medical and surgical equipment or to fund innovative programs for instance.
By supporting the Healthy Kids Fund, you provide the hospital with the flexibility to direct funds where they are needed most, when they are needed most. Donations may be used to:
- Purchase life-saving medical equipment
- Fund research into childhood diseases, such as diabetes and cancer
- Teach the next generation of doctors and nurses
- Helping families facing financial difficulties due to their child’s hospitalization
- Other important priorities that depend on your generosity.
Your donation is vital to the Hospital's success as a world leader in pediatric healthcare. When you make a donation to the healthy Kids Fund to support the Hospital’s most urgent needs, you help transform care for countless of patients and their families.
Welcome to our Circle of Hugs program
Join our community of dedicated donors who give a minimum of $20 each month, so as to give sick children access to much-needed innovative programs, cutting-edge research and provide our staff with highly specialized training. Thanks to you, the hospital can better rely on a predictable source of funds.
Examples of your hugs at work…
- You + 3 other monthly donors can help to provide one week’s worth of accommodations and meals for a family in need during their child’s hospital stay.
- You + 19 other monthly donors can help to buy a crash cart to save a child whose heart has stopped beating.
- You + 74 other monthly donors can help to buy an oxygen saturation machine for children in the Medical Day Hospital.
What’s in it for you?
Convenience: You tell us how much you want to give, what day of the month, and with which method of payment and we take care of it all for you.
Win-win: You offer sick children continued support all the while helping the Foundation maintain lower administrative costs. You will automatically receive issues of our magazine Le Children, filled with patient stories, developments at the Hospital and updates on how your gift is at work, as well a one-page impact report on how your money changes young lives.
Rewarding: It’s one of the best feelings in the world to know you are doing something concrete to help sick children. And you are doing it all the while helping the Foundation maintain lower administrative costs.
2019 Miracle Hour sponsors
Miracle Break Sponsors
2019 Food sponsors
2019 Print Sponsor
2019 Live Hashtag Printer - Selfie Station Sponsor
2019 Spirit of Radiothon week participants
The Spirit of Radiothon Week aims at bringing Radiothon into the community at large. During the week before Radiothon, these companies donate a percentage of their sales. Please drop by the businesses below and encourage our young patients.