By purchasing your personalized stone, you will leave your mark at the Children’s and send a lasting message of hope and support to our families.
Families rely on the Montreal Children’s Hospital to save their seriously ill or injured child. You can help to change the lives of our young patients by purchasing one of our limited paving stones that will bear your inscription in the Rio Tinto Gardens, an exterior welcome retreat for families needing to take a break and reflect.
What you'll help to accomplish
The Montreal Children’s Hospital treats more than 100,000 babies, children and adolescents each year. Your donation to the Footsteps of the Bear campaign will support a number of the Hospital's top priorities, including:
- Purchasing state-of-the-art equipment that would have been unthinkable at the old facility due to its layout;
- Funding pioneering research into childhood diseases that could lead to important discoveries;
- Assisting families facing financial difficulties due to their child’s hospitalization.
I want to show my support to sick children and their families by purchasing my personal stone.
Reserve my stone
Each of these three paths provide an interactive experience for families and visitors and offer you unique recognition with your personalized paving stone. Seize this opportunity by choosing your paving stone today.
Click on a letter to see the available paving stones and get more details and photos of that zone.
- Once your form is completed, we will contact you as soon as possible to complete your transaction
- The paving stones measure 12'' X 12''. Each stone will feature a maximum of two lines, with 20 characters per line
- Your stone with its official wording will be confirmed upon your donation to one of our officers
- Durability of the engraved stones relies on an outdoor maintenance regimen that is out of the Montreal Children's Hospital control
For more information, please contact: Josée Garneau - 514-934-4846 ext. 29227
Donate, help sick children
Heal. Love. Bond. Your tax-deductible donation will give new hope to sick children and their families.