Sian Bradwell Softball Tournament
WELCOME TO THE 31ST SIAN BRADWELL SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT!
AUGUST 1ST – 4TH, 2019 – KIRKLAND, QC
Come celebrate the 31st anniversary of the Sian Bradwell Softball Tournament!
Since 1989, the Sîan Bradwell Fund has contributed over $1,300,000 to the Montreal Children’s Hospital, thanks in large part to the help of teams participating in the Sîan Bradwell Softball Tournament and other fundraising events. The proceeds have been used to purchase medical equipment for the Oncology department and Haematology clinic, as well as other departments (e.g. Neurosurgery) where young cancer patients receive treatment and non-cancer patients can benefit from state-of-the-art equipment. Our most recent project was the purchase of 3 physiologic monitors (cost: $60,000).
Be a part of this event!
- TEAM REGISTRATION FORM
Men’s Open A (approx. equivalent to ‘C’ in competitive play)
Men’s Open B
Mixed Open A
Mixed Open B
- We are asking all teams raises a minimum of $450 by having players contribute their team fees online (income tax receipts are issued for all online contributions). Search for your team fundraising page below and contact us if your team does not have a page; we will create one for you. Ask your family and friends to support your team and play for free!
- Payment of the regular registration fee of $330 by cheque remains an option.
- Each team is scheduled to play 3 games, weather permitting.
- The deadline for submitting registration forms is June 30th; online fundraising remains open indefinitely.
- Participation fee includes admission to all tournament events.
- Team photos are distributed to all team captains.
- Awards are given to individuals on teams which reach the finals.
- Food and beverages are available at all parks for moderate prices. Please support our efforts on behalf of the Children’s Hospital by refraining from bringing your own refreshments. Thank you.
For more informaiton, visit http://sianbradwell.com/montreal/montreal-softball/.