Caring for Kids Radiothon 2020
The Caring for Kids Radiothon, in partnership with CJAD 800, 95.9 Virgin Radio, CHOM 97 7 and TSN Radio 690, raised an impressive sum, $1,212,562, to help sick children and their parents during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
The Caring for Kids Radiothon gives you a glimpse of life at the Children’s, as young patients like Zaïra and their families share personal stories of how their lives have been touched by the exceptional care of the hospital’s dedicated staff.
Broadcast live on Bell Media’s CJAD 800, 95.9 Virgin Radio and CHOM 97 7, since 2004, the Caring for Kids Radiothon has raised over $24 million to meet the Hospital’s most urgent needs.
Help us by making a donation!
It's still time to donate!
Become a Radiothon Ambassador Today!
- Click here to create your own fundraising page and solicit family and friends
- Share our posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
All the funds raised will go towards the Healthy Kids Fund to support the Hospital’s most urgent needs, to help with the purchase of medical and surgical equipment or to fund innovative programs for instance.
By supporting the Healthy Kids Fund, you provide the hospital with the flexibility to direct funds where they are needed most, when they are needed most. Donations may be used to:
- Purchase life-saving medical equipment
- Fund research into childhood diseases, such as diabetes and cancer
- Teach the next generation of doctors and nurses
- Helping families facing financial difficulties due to their child’s hospitalization
- Other important priorities that depend on your generosity
Your donation is vital to the Hospital's success as a world leader in pediatric healthcare. When you make a donation to the healthy Kids Fund to support the Hospital’s most urgent needs, you help transform care for countless of patients and their families.
Welcome to our Circle of Hugs program
Join our community of dedicated donors who give a minimum of $20 each month, so as to give sick children access to much-needed innovative programs, cutting-edge research and provide our staff with highly specialized training. Thanks to you, the hospital can better rely on a predictable source of funds.
Examples of your hugs at work…
- You + 3 other monthly donors can help to provide one week’s worth of accommodations and meals for a family in need during their child’s hospital stay.
- You + 19 other monthly donors can help to buy a crash cart to save a child whose heart has stopped beating.
- You + 74 other monthly donors can help to buy an oxygen saturation machine for children in the Medical Day Hospital.
What’s in it for you?
Convenience: You tell us how much you want to give, what day of the month, and with which method of payment and we take care of it all for you.
Win-win: You offer sick children continued support all the while helping the Foundation maintain lower administrative costs. You will automatically receive issues of our magazine Le Children, filled with patient stories, developments at the Hospital and updates on how your gift is at work, as well a one-page impact report on how your money changes young lives.
Rewarding: It’s one of the best feelings in the world to know you are doing something concrete to help sick children. And you are doing it all the while helping the Foundation maintain lower administrative costs.
Your company would like to partner with the Foundation? Sponsor a Miracle Hour or a Miracle Break!
We offer media coverage on all three stations simultaneously promoting your company’s goal to raise funds for a piece of urgently needed equipment and maximizing the visibility of your company. This is a rare and valuable opportunity for your company to dominate for a set period of time the airwaves of three of Montreal’s strongest English-language radio stations, with a combined reach of 2.7 million listeners a week. It is also an opportunity to engage your employees in meaningful call answering experiences.
Contact Angela to receive a Sponsorship proposal package