5th Annual Cystic Fibrosis Car Wash Fundraiser
5TH Annual Cystic Fibrosis Car Wash Fundraiser!!
Many thanks to Saracino Plumbing for sponsoring a Bar-B-Q this year.
Car Wash is $5 (or more for donation)
Come and support our youth in their fundraising efforts again this year.
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is the most common genetic disease affecting Canadian children and young adults. There is no cure.
Cystic fibrosis causes various effects on the body, but mainly affects the digestive system and lungs. The degree of cystic fibrosis involvement differs from person to person. However, the persistence and ongoing infection in the lungs, with destruction of lungs and loss of lung function,
Typical complications caused by cystic fibrosis are difficulty in digesting fats and proteins; vitamin deficiencies due to loss of pancreatic enzymes; and progressive loss of lung function.
It is estimated that one in every 3,600 children born in Canada has cystic fibrosis. Almost 4,000 Canadian children, adolescents, and adults with cystic fibrosis attend specialized CF clinics. Together we can make a difference.
- Anonymous, $150.00 – 28 décembre 2017
- 5th Annual Car Wash/BBQ, $5303.00 – 12 octobre 2017
- Elio Arcobelli, $340.00 – 13 septembre 2017
- Maria Perrotta, $170.00 – 12 septembre 2017
Connie Muro, $50.00 – 10 septembre 2017
“ Hope you reach your goal and some!!!!! XOXOXO ”
- Marie-Sara Leclerc, $20.00 – 10 septembre 2017
Georgia Giourmetakis, $25.00 – 9 septembre 2017
“ A small donation with lots of love to two precious young ladies. You are an inspiration to all of us. ”
- carrosserrie euro, $300.00 – 9 septembre 2017
- Assunta Lalli, $100.00 – 1 septembre 2017
- Angelina Vaccaro, $800.00 – 1 septembre 2017